How Does Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Affect Vision?
Symptoms of AMDYour eye care specialist is likely to see signs of macular degeneration before you are aware of any loss of vision. When you do start experiencing vision loss from age-related macular degeneration, symptoms can include:
- Blurred or “fuzzy” vision
- Straight lines, such as sentences on a page, appearing wavy or distorted
- Blurry areas on a printed page
- Difficulty reading or seeing details in low light levels
- Extra sensitivity to glare