Getting Ready for the Holidays for Individuals with Vision Loss
The holiday season is a time to be with family and friends to celebrate traditions old and new. It’s also a time for entertaining and gift-giving. Here are our suggestions for a cheerful holiday.
- Holiday Gift Guide for People with Vision Loss
- Homemade Gift Ideas That People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired Can Make
- Holiday Cocktail Recipes and Adaptations for Individuals Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Cooking with Vision Loss: Making Holiday Cookies
- Holiday Feasting: Chili Relleno and Other Recipes
Check out other ideas for the holidays from the VisionAware peer advisors on the Visually Impaired: Now What? blog.