Reclaiming Your Life After Vision Loss
Here are some suggested starting points for reclaiming your life:
Use VisionAware as Your Personal Resource Guide
- Find ways to help your family and friends
- Learn new ways to do essential skills you need to maintain your independence
- Want to continue working?
- Learn about your eye condition
- Are you an older person with vision problems? Find information that relates to you in For Seniors.
- Locate an agency in your state or home community that can help you with coping with vision loss.
Join the VisionAware Community
- Join the VisionAware community to share your concerns and learn from others experiencing vision problems
- Register for message boards
- Subscribe to eTips from VisionAware
These are just starting points. You will undoubtedly find many wonderful resources on your journey to “reclaim your life.”