Wyoming Department of Education: Vision Outreach Services
320 W. Main
Riverton Wyoming 1 82501
(307) 856 5652
Vision Outreach Services coordinates programs and support for people in Wyoming, of all ages, who have a visual impairment.
Leslie Bechtel Van Orman, Supervisor for Services for the Visually Impaired, email@example.com, 307 856 5652
- Support adults in development of advocacy skills and link them to advocacy resources.
- Assistive Products
- Provide assistive devices to based on the assessed needs of clients.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provide some computer and assistive technology training.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Offers consultation services to educators and service providers.
- Library Services
- Coordinate the National Library Services Program in Wyoming.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provide O&M instruction.