Western New York Center for the Visually Impaired
3070 Transit Road
Buffalo New York 1 14224
(716) 668 1166
The Western New York Center for the Visually Impaired provides low vision evaluations to prescribe special reading glasses, magnifiers, and video magnifiers. It also provide in-home rehabilitative services, including training with adaptive equipment to improve activities of daily living and mobility training to promote safe and independent travel.
Satellite offices are located in Niagara Falls, Warsaw, and Wellsville.
John Rundquist, Executive Director and Chief of Clinical Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray Ziomek, Low Vision Coordinator
- Assistive Products
- Low vision devices and nonoptical devices available for sale.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides training in the use of assitive technology.
- Provides counseling for employment-bound clients.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides in-home rehabilitation training and at the job site.
- Low Vision Devices
- Provides low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-ups. Provides low vision devices.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides Orientation and mobility training for safe travel.