Walton Options for Independent Living
948 Walton Way
Augusta Georgia 1 30903
(706) 724 6262
Tiffany Johnston, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers training in braille in a small group setting.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Assists public and private buildings to comply with accessibility requirements.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides independent living related services to people of all ages with all types of disabilities. Classes offered in group setting or on an individual basis, taught by peers.
- Information and Referral
- Offers information on a wide variety of topics such as disability sensitivity/awareness, ADA and other disability rights, and assistive technology. Maintains a Resource Room with books, videos, audiocassettes, and a computer with Internet access for consumers to use.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.