Vision World Wide
5707 Brockton Drive
Indianapolis Indiana 1 46220-5481
(317) 254 1332
Patricia Price, President and Managing Editor
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides advice and consultative support to professionals serving blind and low vision individuals and family members.
- Provides counseling support to individuals with vision loss and to family members. Offers counseling for seniors on vision loss adjustment, coping skills, and locating available resources.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers career and skill counseling.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services on many topics relevant to vision loss. Disseminates information for free through an information and referral toll-free helpline, web site, vision e-news Internet list, information packets and direct mail answers to specific inquiries, free of charge.
- Services for Seniors
- Support for Parents
- Offers counseling, information and referral for parents.