U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: West Palm Beach Blind Rehabilitation Center
VA Medical Center
West Palm Beach Florida 1 33410
(561) 422 8426
John Getz, Chief, email@example.com, 561 422 8426
- Assists in making an emotional and behavioral adjustment to blindness through individual counseling sessions and group therapy meetings.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers a variety of skill courses designed to help blinded veterans achieve a realistic level of independence. These skill areas include orientation and mobility, communication skills, activities of daily living, manual skills, visual skills, computer access training and social/recreational activities.
- Services for Seniors
- Support Groups
- Holds support group meetings of blind veterans.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.