U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: Puerto Rico Blind Rehabilitation Center
VA Medical Center
San Juan Puerto Rico 1 00921-3201
(787) 641 7582 ext: 21143
Maria Nevarez, Director, email@example.com
- Assists individuals in making an emotional and behavioral adjustment to blindness through individual counseling sessions and group therapy meetings.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers a variety of skill courses designed to help blinded veterans achieve a realistic level of independence. These skill areas include orientation and mobility, communication skills, activities of daily living, manual skills, visual skills, computer access training and social/recreational activities.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.