UAB Center for Low Vision Rehabilitation
1720 University Boulevard
Birmingham Alabama 1 35233
(205) 488 0736
UAB Center for Low Vision is a clinical operation for the UAB Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, an integral part of the UAB Medical Center. The facility is a multidisciplinary clinic with both optometrists and occupational therapists providing eye care and rehabilitation services for patients with low vision.
Dawn DeCarlo, Director, email@example.com
- Provides vision screenings for all ages.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Performs eye examinations and offers medical management services. Administers comprehensive eye examinations (outpatient clinic) and nursing home visits for the elderly.
- Health Services
- Performs eye examinations and offers medical management services.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to state, federal and local agencies serving persons with vision impairment.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Services for Seniors