TCRC Sight Center
Morton Illinois 1 61550
(309) 698 4001
The TCRC Sight Center provides unique services for people who are blind or visually impaired in central Illinois that can help maintain independence and self-sufficiency.
Jamie Durdel, President and CEO
- Assistive Products
- Offers household and health products. Products for sale on site.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Local utility statements.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers referrals and support for individuals who are visually impaired and their families. Provides educational presentations.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in activities of daily living.
- Low Vision Devices
- Provides training in the use of optical devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides assessment, diagnosis, and prescriptions. Provides training in the use of optical devices.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.