Staten Island Center for Independent Living
470 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island New York 1 10301
(718) 720 9016
Michelle Sabatino, Executive Director , firstname.lastname@example.org, 718 720 9011
- Works with other agencies to lobby for legislation to provide assistance for individuals with disabilities.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers a 12-hour computer course.
- Offers peer, individual, and group counseling.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Independent Living Skills
- Financial Assistance
- Benefit Advisement: assists consumers in their attempt to receive Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, Discounts on utilities, Veteran Benefits, etc.
- Housing Services
- SICIL can assist with locating affordable and accessible housing
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals for housing and disability benefits. Also offers Braille, Large Print, Architectural Barrier Consultation