St. Clair County Library System LBPH
210 McMorran Boulevard
Port Huron Michigan 1 48060
(810) 982 3600
David Graeme Smith , Librarian, email@example.com
- Community Outreach Programs
- Participates in various health fairs, radio interviews, and advertisements.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on blindness and physical disabilities as well as referral for other services/products.
- Library Services
- Provides talking books, large-print books, and audiocassettes for blind and physically handicapped persons.
- Professional Training
- Hosts sensitivity workshops as well as sign-language courses and adaptive technology programs.
- Services for Seniors