Preserve Vision Florida
9200 Seminole Boulevard – Second Floor
Seminole Florida 1 33772
(813) 874 2020
Preserve Vision Florida is a non-profit organization offering over 50 years of vision education and services. Our focus is promoting a lifetime of healthy vision care through advocacy, education, screening and research.
Pilar Bradley, Coordinator – Vision Services, email@example.com, 813 874 2020 ext.4022
Joanne Olvera Lighter, President & CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, 813 874 2020 ext.104
Jennifer Whittington, Vice President, Programs, email@example.com, 813 874 2020 ext.4025
- Community Outreach Programs
- Offers informational speeches about the eye and diseases, eye safety presentations.
- Provides vision screenings for acuity and glaucoma detection for the elderly.
- Health Services
- Provides vision screening for early childhood and preschool children. Provides vision screenings for acuity and glaucoma detection for the elderly.
- Information and Referral
- Distributes brochures and videos about eye diseases, eye health and eye safety.
- Library Services
- Maintains full eye health and safety library.
- Low Vision Services
- Offers low vision services for seniors.
- Professional Training
- Offers certified courses in vision screening for children, adults, photoscreening.
- Services for Seniors