Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation: Ophthalmology Department
675 North St. Clair, #15-150
Chicago Illinois 1 60611
(312) 695 8150
Carol Barron, Director, Low Vision, Department of Ophthalmology, email@example.com
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides assistance and consultative support to local school systems, teaching of visually impaired students.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals for mobility, computer training, counseling, social work, medical services, independent living skills training, vocational training.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Evaluates and prescribes appropriate optical devices, provides support and follow-up, and makes referrals to agencies and other professionals. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.