New England Eye Institute: Low Vision Clinic
930 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston Massachusetts 1 02215
(617) 262 2020
The New England Eye Institute is a network of eye care centers and programs that reach out to the community with tailored programs for diverse populations. The network features a range of programs for special populations such as children, the elderly, the homeless, and individuals who are either physically or mentally challenged. New England Eye's doctors provide eye care to a wide range of populations at 44 health care facilities located throughout Massachusetts.
Louis Frank, Chief of Low Vision Services
Richard Jamara, OD, Optometrist
Jennifer Kaldenberg, Occupational Therapist
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Training in the use of CCTVs.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices. Comprehensive low vision rehabilitation services
- Professional Training
- Offers residency in binocular vision.
- Services for Seniors