Rural Institute - MonTECH
Missoula Montana 1 59812
(406) 243 5751
Anna-Margaret Goldman, Program Coordinator, email@example.com
- Assistive Products
- Operates Montana Technology Access Center (MTAC), a technology demonstration and evaluation center that features a variety of equipment available to consumers and professionals for demonstration and evaluation purposes. Offers opportunities for informal hands-on trial experiences with technology as well as formal evaluations, which results in comprehensive reports that can be used to assist in the procurement of appropriate recommended assistive technology devices or software.
- Financial Assistance
- The Montana Assistive Technology Financial Loan Program assists Montanans with disabilities in obtaining assistive technology equipment that supports independent functioning and participation in family, community, school, recreational and work activities.
- Information and Referral
- Provides free, confidential information about assistive technology devices and services for Montanans with disabilities of all ages and their supports. Maintains a statewide database of available assistive technology devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Offers hands-on trials and evaluations of assistive technologies for individuals with low vision and their consumers. Makes low vision assistive technologies available through an equipment loan program to allow trial before acquisition.
- Recreation Services
- Provides information about and access to adaptive recreational equipment and adaptive practices, offers a recreational adaptive equipment loan program, and provides comprehensive disability-specific accessibility information about publicly managed outdoor recreation sites in Montana.
- Services for Seniors