Mississippi School for the Blind
1252 Eastover Drive
Jackson Mississippi 1 39211
(601) 984 8200
Robin Acord, Principal, RAcord@mdek12.org
Wendy Rogers, Superintendent, WLRogers@mdek12.org
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides home-based and consultant services to other programs for visually impaired children on a limited basis. Scheduled outreach services available.
- Health Services
- Provides general medical services for students. Refers for other health services.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Professional Training
- Offers internship, fieldwork placement, and in-service training programs.