Blind Rehabilitation Service: Minneapolis VA Health Care System
One Veterans Drive
Minneapolis Minnesota 1 55417
(612) 629 7535
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides individualized rehabilitation, innovative technology and coordination of relevant resources.
- Low Vision Services
- Offers training in the use magnifiers, monoculars, and reading machines. Low vision optometrist provides low vision eye exams. These exams emphasize making the best use of your remaining vision.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Orientation and mobility (O&M) specialist offers training in how to travel safely and efficiently indoors and out.