Mayo Clinic Department of Ophthalmology: Low Vision Service
Mayo West 7A
Rochester Minnesota 1 55905
(507) 284 3726
William Brown, Low Vision Optometrist, 507 284 4946
Dennis Siemsen, Low Vision Optometrist, email@example.com, 507 284 3726
- Assistive Products
- Sells optical and adaptive devices. Products for sale on site.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Participates in health fairs, geriatric training conferences, AER activities.
- Has a full-time clinical social worker on staff.
- Health Services
- Maintains Patient-sponsored Education Center.
- Information and Referral
- Offers referral services through Geriatric Medicine Division.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.