Maine CITE Coordinating Center
Augusta Maine 1 04330
(207) 621 3195
The Maine CITE Program is Maine's Assistive Technology (AT) Act Program, designed to help make assistive and universally designed technology more available to Maine children, adults and seniors who need them.
Kathy Adams, OTR/L, ATP , Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides training, workshops and demonstrations on assistive technology. Promotes conferences and seminars on innovative technology and universal design.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Maine CITE is the State Assistive Technology Program providing information on AT and AEM, device demos and loans, device reuse and exchange, device funding. visit www.mainecite.org or www.maine-aim.org
- Financial Assistance
- Provides resources to help consumers find funding for assistive technology. Works with financial lenders such as the mPower Loan Fund for more affordable loans to purchase assistive technology, adapt vans and do home modifications.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information about training opportunities related to assistive technology, disabilities and universal design.