4600 A North Tryon Street
Charlotte North Carolina 1 28213
(704) 921 1527
Jim Cranford, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation/technical assistance to other employees and businesses regarding issues of employment of the blind or visually impaired.
- Provides counseling services related to employment.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides vocational rehabilitation.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides vocational training, vocational rehabilitation, on-the-job-site coaching, placement in job, on-site industrial employment, training for competitive integrated employment.
- Health Services
- Maintains a full-service eye clinic.
- Low Vision Services
- Performs eye examinations, including pupil dilation for detection of eye disease. Provides prescription glasses and professional eye health counseling.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service instruction for vocational trainers of persons who are blind or visually impaired.
- Services for Seniors