Kentucky Office for the Blind: Independent Living Services
955 Fairview Ave. Suite 100
Bowling Green Kentucky 1 42101
(270) 746 7479
Gay Pannell, Independent Living Administrator , Gay.Pannell@ky.gov
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in the use of assistive devices and technology. Provides independent living services for persons age 55 and over.
- Library Services
- Has a library of resources available to staff, consumers, employers, and other interested individuals on various subjects such as eye diseases and their impact, accessibility, and employment. Some materials available in braille, audiocassettes, and videotapes.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.