Industries of the Blind
920 West Gate City Blvd
Greensboro North Carolina 1 27403
(336) 274 1591
To eliminate all barriers for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Our Mission Statement
To provide opportunities for employment and personal development for people who are blind or visually impaired to achieve greater independence.
Joshua Gould, President/CEO
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides vocational evaluations, vocational training, training in independent living skills.
- Employment/Job Training
- Operates sheltered workshops and provides vocational training. Manufactures a variety of products under the provisions of the Javits-Wagner-O'Day Act with the U.S. Government as principal contractor.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- In house Orientation and Mobility Instruction offered to all employees for safe independent travel within the building, outside the building and at home.