Idaho Assistive Technology Project
1187 Alturas Drive
Moscow Idaho 1 83843
(208) 885 6000
The Idaho Assistive Technology Project (IATP) is a federally funded program administered by the Center on Disabilities and Human Development at the University of Idaho. The goal of the IATP is to increase the availability of assistive technology devices and services for older persons and Idahoans with disabilities.
Krista Kramer, Equipment Distribution Program Coordinator, email@example.com, 208 885 6097
- Refers individuals to obtain advocacy and legal services related to assistive technology.
- Provides Consultations of assistive technology in K thru 12 School settings, and Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Assistive Products
- Operates a statewide used equipment recycling program through which individuals can find listings of devices available for sale.
- Financial Assistance
- Facilitates a low-interest loan program designed to help Idahoans finance assistive technology purchases.
- Information and Referral
- Maintains a statewide information and referral program related to assistive technology.