Legacy Devers Eye Institute
1040 NW 22nd Avenue
Portland Oregon 1 97210
(503) 413 8499
Linda Grana, Outreach Coordinator
- Community Outreach Programs
- Runs Vision Screening Community Outreach Program to bring vision screening research and leading-edge diagnostics to Oregon populations most at risk for glaucoma.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Works with industry to accelerate the development of new technologies and pharmaceuticals for diagnosing and treating eye disease. Provides leading-edge diagnostics and monitoring equipment to patients from around the world with vision-threatening diseases.
- Provides individual and family counseling.
- Screens senior Oregonians who are at high risk for glaucoma and diabetic eye disease.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision resources. Provides training in the use of assistive devices, such as special glasses, magnifiers, telescopes, computer software, Talking Books and players.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Offers O&M instruction.