5442 La Sierra
Dallas Texas 1 75231
(214) 828 9900
Founded in 1949, Dallas Services seeks to enable individuals with disabilities or other needs to achieve their potential by fostering inclusiveness and independence throughout their lives.
Specializes in low vision and functional vision evaluations for children and seniors and care with appropriate referral for additional services, both medical and vocational, when needed.
Stephanie Helm Fleming, OD, Director, Low Vision Clinic, 214 828 9900
Edna Morse, Director, Dallas Day School, 214 828 9900
Nicole Sanders, Director, Mesquite Day School, 214 828 9900
Thomas Turnage, Ph.D., Executive Director, email@example.com, 214 828 9900
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides instruction in all developmental areas, consultant services to other specialized programs, and inclusive settings. Provides training in the use of low vision devices.
- Provides adaptive equipment, functional vision exams, medical evaluations, low vision training.
- Health Services
- Provides adaptive equipment, functional vision exams, medical evaluations, immunizations, low vision training.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Offers low vision evaluations and prescription of devices and training for seniors.
- Professional Training
- Offers professional development on working with preschool aged visually impaired children.
- Services for Seniors