Colorado Department of Labor and Employment: Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
633 17th Street, Suite 201
Denver Colorado 1 80202
(303) 318 8571
Karen Prince,ILOB Program Coordinator,email@example.com
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.
- Offers vocational evaluation and individual counseling. Contracts and refers for other services.
- Provides training in personal management, braille, handwriting, listening, typing, home management, skills and in the use of video magnifiers in client's home and community. Contracts and refers for other rehabilitation services. Provides independent living services for adults age 55 and older.
- Offers prevocational evaluations, occupational skill development, vocational training, placement, follow-up service, and vending stand training. Contracts for other services.
- Offers internship/fieldwork placement and in-service programs in orientation and mobility and rehabilitation counseling and teaching.
- Offers special programs for elderly, deaf-blind, blind and deaf persons.
- Provides orientation and mobility training.