Chester County Association for the Blind
71 South First Street
Coatesville Pennsylvania 1 19320
(610) 384 2767
Robert Milliken, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 610 384 2767
- Assistive Products
- Assistive Technology Equipment referrals for those with blindness or low vision. Currently can provide loaner video magnifiers (CCTVs) to low income clients or those who need to test their utility. Affiliated with assistive equipment lender for other devices.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in personal management, home management in client's home and referral to other agencies.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers employment in our offices and workshop for individuals who are blind, vision impaired, mobility impaired.
- Currently provide optometric eye exams and glasses by off-site referrals for those who could not otherwise afford them.
- Health Services
- Provides diagnosis and evaluation of eye health, treatment of eye conditions, follow-up evaluation of eye treatment or prescription.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to services and programs that could be valuable to those individuals who are blind or vision impaired.
- Library Services
- Distributor of Talking Books equipment for the Library for the Blind.
- Services for Seniors
- Support Groups
- Monthly support groups currently meet at two locations in Chester County: Coatesville and West Chester. For more information on the topic of each meeting, contact the office at 610-384-2767