Center of Vision Enhancement
1240 D Street
Merced California 1 95341
(209) 722 8118
COVE supports people with any level of visual impairment to enhance their quality of life by developing independence through multi-dimensional services and resources. COVE provides information and referrals to services and programs that serve the blind and people with visual impairments. COVE conducts monthly support groups. COVE trains clients in daily living skills, assistive technology, and orientation & mobility. COVE has a small store with specialized items and aids for the blind or those with a visual impairment.
Margaret Buchmann-Garcia, Director
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training for independent living skills, job accommodations, and adaptive technology.
- Information and Referral
- Offers current information and research on vision.
- Low Vision Services
- Support groups.
- Support Groups
- Holds low vision support groups meetings.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.