Center for Vision Rehabilitation
Allegheny General Hospital
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 1 15212
(412) 359 6300
Paul Freeman, Director, Low Vision Services, Optometry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Gernat, Office Manager/Therapist
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultative support to local school systems, teachers of visually impaired, rehabilitation institutes, and schools for blind children.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in activities of daily living skills, home and work management, and in the use of low vision devices (optical and non-optical).
- Provides evaluation and management of ocular and visual conditions by doctor of optometry.
- Health Services
- Evaluation and management of ocular and visual conditions by doctor of optometry.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training and workshops on low vision, vision therapy, low vision devices.