Blind Children's Learning Center
18542-B Vanderlip Avenue
Santa Ana California 1 92705
(714) 573 8888
Blind Children's Learning Center provides direct services to blind, visually impaired and multi-impaired children, birth to 21 years of age. Core programs are Infant Family Focus, Early Childhood Center and Youth Outreach. Services include speech therapy, occupational therapy, O&M, braille instuction, counseling, technology, social groups, parent support and education.
Angie Rowe, President & Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Takahashi, Director of Outreach, 714 573 8888 ext.124
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consulting services to schools for K-12, itinerant teaching, orientation and mobility counseling, teacher consultation and assessment.
- Low Vision Devices
- Provides training in the use of low vision devices.
- Professional Training
- Offers computer training for instructors.