Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired of Northern New York
131 Washington Street
Watertown New York 1 13601
(315) 782 2451
Lawrence Storie , Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistive Products
- Adaptive aids are made available such as talking watches, needle threaders, writing guides, lighted magnifiers and much more.
- Business/Personal Services
- In-home visits, information and referral, support groups, equipment loan program, outreach.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Eye Screenings are held at local health fairs and events.
- Low Vision Services
- Vision rehabilitation instruction is provided in the use of adaptive equipment.
- Services for Seniors
- Support Groups
- Five Peer Support Groups are facilitated throughout Jefferson County who meet to share feelings and learn about new services available.