Assistive Technology Program for the District of Columbia
University Legal Services
Washington District of Columbia 1 20002
(202) 547 0198
Alicia Johns, Program Manager, email@example.com
- Community Outreach Programs
- Provides outreach support to community-based organizations, advocates, and consumers through training sessions, citywide events and information to expand awareness about assistive technology devices and services. Participates in conferences, exhibits, health fairs, and other public forums to provide demonstrations and information on assistive technology devices and services.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides technical assistance to individual consumers, consumer organizations, service providers, employers, housing and assisted living providers about how assistive technology can improve people’s lives.
- Financial Assistance
- Offers an assistive technology loan program.