Assistive Technology Advocacy Center
Disability Rights New Jersey
Trenton New Jersey 1 08608
(609) 292 9742
Mika Marotta, Project Director, email@example.com
- Provides advocacy services and legal representation for individuals with disabilities who are denied access to assistive technology devices and/or assistive technology services.
- Assistive Products
- Provides an alternative source for assistive technology devices and acts as a clearinghouse for items that are for sale (usually at a minimal cost) or offered for donation or loan.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers training in the use of assistive technology.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Offers educational programs describing the benefits of assistive technology devices and assistive technology services, and suggesting strategies for obtaining assistive technology. These educational programs are offered to consumer groups, professional organizations, agencies, employers, and any other group interested.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on the types of assistive technology devices and assistive technology services, where to obtain them, and how much they cost.
- Services for Seniors