Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind
800 W. Washington St.
Phoenix Arizona 1 85007
(602) 771 5247
The Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind provides a variety of programs to children and youth from birth through 21 years of age who are blind or visually impaired, or Deaf/Hard of Hearing, throughout Arizona.
Pia Benson, Southeast Regional Cooperative (SER), Director, email@example.com, 520 770 3200
Kelly Creasy, Principal, Arizona Schol for the Blind, firstname.lastname@example.org
Annette Reichman, Superintendent, email@example.com
Kristen Rex, Agency Administration, Executive Director of Student Learning, firstname.lastname@example.org, 520 770 3248
Justan Rice, Desert Valleys Regional Cooperative (DVR), Director, Justan.email@example.com, 602 771 5200
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation to preschool programs serving visually impaired children and other agencies for employment services.
- Health Services
- Offers low vision and initial ophthalmological examinations.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices
- Professional Training
- Provides internship/fieldwork placement in orientation and mobility, rehabilitation counseling, special education. Offers regular in-service training programs open to enrollment from other agencies.