Visually Impaired Persons Support (VIPS)
618 14th Street
Modesto, CA 95354
(209) 522 8477
Claudia Miller, Executive Director, email@example.com
Laura Wilson, Program Director, Laura@vipsmodesto.org
- Support Groups
- Hosts a support group for people dealing with vision loss and the impact it has on their lives. The meetings are free of charge and open to individuals with vision loss/blindness, their spouses or significant others, family members, friends and caregivers.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers training in assistive technology.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille and reading instruction.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers independent living skills training,
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Offers O&M training.