Center for Sight Enhancement, Low Vision Rehabilitation
University of Houston
4901 Calhoun Road
Houston, TX 77204
(713) 743 0799
Nicole Hooper, Low Vision Rehabilitation, email@example.com
Swati Modi, Visiting Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn Carman, Director, email@example.com
- Low Vision Services
- Provides multidisciplinary service, training and resources in low vision rehabilitation to help people of all ages with vision loss lead independent and productive lives.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers training in the use of assistive technology.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers training in daily living skills.