DC Center for Independent Living
2600 12th Street, NE
Washington, DC 20018
(202) 388 0033
We are a Center for Independent Living serving all people with disabilities in our Main Office and Satellite Office; The Older Individuals Who Are Blind Program serves people who are 55 years or older and legally blind.
Richard Simms, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in independent living skills.
- Support Groups
- Offers peer counseling.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Seeks out persons who are 55 years or more of age and who are blind to provide services that promote independence in their community.
- Information and Referral
- Helps people to obtain funding for assistive technology aids and devices that foster greater independence.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Offers O&M training.
- Low Vision Services
- Offers low vision services.