West Virginia Assistive Technology Systems
West Virginia University Center for Excellence in Disabilities
955 Hartman Run Road
Morgantown, WV 26505
(304) 293 4692
Jessie Wright, Principal Investigator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information and Referral
- Maintains toll-free information hotlines. Increases public awareness about assistive technology through fact sheets, exhibits, loan libraries, news releases, demonstrations, and the WVATS quarterly newsletter.
- Assistive Products
- Maintains sites for free demonstrations of assistive technology devices.
- Works to change policies, regulations and practices to help connect people to the AT they need.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Offers training and technical assistance to individuals with disabilities, their families and those involved in providing assistive technology devices and services.