Beaumont Eye Institute: Low Vision Center
3535 West 13 Mile Road
Royal Oak, MI 48073
(248) 551 2020
The Low Vision Center of the Beaumont Eye Institute provides evaluation and testing, visual aids, and on-site occupational therapy as part of a program of rehabilitative services.
Susan Hahn, Director, Low Vision Services
Andrea Nielsen, Director, Contact Lens Services
Michelle White, email@example.com
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up by two optometrists certified in low vision by state. Performs low vision evaluations of seniors.
- Assistive Products
- Sells magnifiers, spectacle-mounted and hand-held telescopes. Products available on site.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers home activities of daily living training for seniors through hospital outpatient occupational therapy department.
- Support Groups
- Oversees a support group for individuals with low vision.