Washington State School for the Blind
2214 East 13th Street
Vancouver, WA 98661-4120
(360) 696 6321
The Washington State School for the Blind provides a large menu of services through a diverse service delivery model including: Intensive On-Campus Programs, Summer School Programs for children, Outreach Services which include direct/consultative Itinerant Services to Local School Districts, statewide assistive technology services, 5th year transitional program, Braille Production and Instructional Resource Center Services, Accessible Online Learning Services, Birth to Three Statewide Coordination, Research Development, Low Vision Clinic, Professional Development and State Vision Consultant Services.
Scott McCallum, Superintendent, email@example.com, 360 947 3301
DeEtte Snyder, Birth-3 BVI Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360 947 3305
Sean McCormick, Director of On-Campus Programs, email@example.com, 360 947 3308
Mary Sarate, Director of Business and Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360 947 3314
Anne Baker, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com, 360 947 3311
Lori Pulliam, Director of Transition Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360 947 3279
Rob Tracey, Facilities Manager, email@example.com, 360 947 3320
Jennifer Fenton, Program Manager, Braille Access Center/Instructional Resource Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360 947 3340
Emily Coleman, Director of Outreach (WSSB) / State Vision Consultant (WSDS), email@example.com, 360 947 3304
Jennifer Langley, Director of Curriculum and Instruction, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360 947 3353
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation visits to district.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training services.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Braille Access Center offers transcription to braille services for a fee.
- Distance Education
- WSSBâ€™s Distance Learning Project provides online curriculum for WSSB students and for other students not at WSSB; training for teachers and others in the field who work with students with visual impairments; and provides a comprehensive resource for families and others to either search through frequently asked questions or send a query about raising a child with a visual impairment.