Resource Center for Independent Living
401-409 Columbia Street
Utica, NY 13503-0210
(315) 797 4642
Zvia McCormick, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Miyoshi Collins, Senior Program Director, email@example.com
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on accessible designs, inclusive education, financial benefits advisement, support groups, peer counseling, as well as information and referral to other appropriate sources.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides access to computer-based technology in the areas of vocation, daily living, recreation and education to persons of all ages, regardless of nature or degree of disability. Provides services for adults with disabilities to enable them to remain living at home, thus preventing premature institutionalization.
- Employment/Job Training
- Assists people with disabilities in finding and maintaining employment.
- Provides systemic and individual advocacy on issues such as health care, the Americans with Disabilities Act.