Talking Book Services, Melrose Library Branch
706 S Jefferson St SW
Roanoke, VA 24016
(540) 853 2648
Gary Rushbrooke, Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information and Referral
- Provides local agency newsletters. Provides direct information to customers via e-mail, telephone, fax.
- Library Services
- Provides talking books, large-print books, and audiocassettes for blind and physically handicapped persons.
- Assistive Products
- Large-print titles. Products for sale on site.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Has staff available to give overview of services to interested groups.