Prevent Blindness, Ohio Affiliate
1500 West Third Avenue
Columbus, OH 43212-2874
(614) 464 2020
For more information, contact us at 1-800-301-2020.
Sherill Williams, President and CEO, email@example.com, 614 464 2020
Darcy Downey, Northeast and Northwest Ohio Chapter Director, DARCYD@pbohio.org, 440 720 1285
Crystal Cottrill, Southwest Ohio Chapter Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513 531 9001
Stephanie Koscher, Director of Marketing and Community Services, STEPHANIEK@PBOhio.org, 614 464 2020 ext.115
- Information and Referral
- We provide general eye health and eye safety information for adults and children. Call 800-301-2020.
- Library Services
- We maintain a full eye health and eye safety library for adults and children.
- Community Outreach Programs
- The Prevent Blindness Vision Care Outreach (VCO) Program is designed to provide comprehensive vision care to the uninsured and underinsured populations in Ohio. Vision care services include vision care education, eye examinations, eyewear and medical treatment to eligible adults and children.
- Professional Training
- We provide adult vision screening and preschool vision screening training with accompanying certification.
- PBO offers access to a voluntary system that provides free eye exams and eyeglasses to those adults and children that qualify. PBO also offers vision screening programs for preschool age children and adults.