Central Illinois Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
2905 West Garden Street
Peoria, IL 61605
(309) 637 3693
- Assesses needs and offers individual and family counseling, support network, peer counseling, information and referral service to other agencies.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides referral services and consultation to other agencies and volunteer opportunities for clients.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services to individuals and other agencies.
- Assistive Products
- Sells braille, large-print materials. Products for sale on site.