Lackawanna County Association for the Blind
228 Adams Avenue
Scranton, PA 18503
(570) 342 7613
Paul Trama, Station Manager, 570 348 1812
Mary Lou Wascavich, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Provides social evaluation, individual counseling, referral to community services. Refers for other counseling/social work services.
- Employment/Job Training
- Refers for employment-oriented services.
- Professional Training
- Offers internship/fieldwork placement in orientation and mobility, rehabilitation counseling, social work.
- Recreation Services
- Offers arts and crafts, hobby groups, aerobics, bowling. Refers for other recreational services.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in personal management and home management skills. Refers for other rehabilitation services.
- Information and Referral
- Supplies prevention information via speakers' bureau, films, radio, and television.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Supplies prevention information via speakers' bureau. Offers Prevention of Blindness program, eye safety program, preschool vision screening, glaucoma screening clinics. Refers for other health services.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.