Vision Resource Center of Berks County
2020 Hampden Boulevard
Reading, PA 19604-1499
(610) 375 8407
Lori Schermerhorn, CEO, email@example.com
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides on-site employment opportunities for blind and visually impaired individuals.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other services.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Offers eye safety program and informational lectures.
- Offers preschool vision screening to detect deviations from normal vision.
- Recreation Services
- Offers games, outdoor activities, various outings.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in orientation and mobility training, daily living skills, braille.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.
- Low Vision Services
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.