Ohio Department of Aging
246 N. High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 466 5500
The Ohio Department of Aging serves more than 2 million older Ohioans. We help mature adults live active, healthy and independent lives through programs like our well-known Golden Buckeye Card. We promote positive attitudes toward aging and older people through outreach, volunteer programs and other efforts. We also provide home and community-based services that help frail individuals remain in their own homes and support consumers of long-term care.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides information and advice to local agencies.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to Area Agencies on Aging and information on other local aging services. Refers to Rehabilitation Services Commission and Bureau of Service for the Visually Impaired.
- In-Home Services
- Provides in-home health services and meals through the local area agencies on aging.
- Transportation Services
- Provides transportation services for seniors through the local area agencies on aging.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides employment for seniors.