District of Columbia Department of Aging and Community Living
500 K Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
(202) 724 5622
DCOA is committed to serving our elderly.
Laura Newland, Executive Director
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides computer training for seniors.
- Provides counseling and social services to seniors.
- Information and Referral
- Refers to other community-based aging services and provides information on issues relevant to seniors in District of Columbia. Provides referrals to Area Agencies on Aging and provides services funded and administered by Office on Aging.
- Provides health services, including programs for blind or visually impaired persons.